About Sapphire Systems:
Sapphire is the largest digital operating transformation provider to the mid-market and mid-enterprise clients. Our mission is to turn operating friction into digital business momentum. Through the passion and expertise of our people, we unlock the cloud-delivered operating platforms, digital user experiences, data analytics, and intelligent automation that transforms our client’s operational performance. We are globally significant partners for SAP, ServiceNow, Automation Anywhere, Infor, Hexagon and AWS, and we have transformed the digital operating capacity, capability, intelligence and resilience of over 1,250 clients in the UK and US through our portfolio of consulting, design, delivery, lifecycle service, and cloud services.
Sapphire Systems is looking for a driven Campaign Marketing Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the delivery of multi-channel campaigns and work alongside a diverse team of like-minded marketers to create engaging lead-generation campaigns.
Reporting directly to the Head of Growth Marketing, you will be an adept planner, organizer, creator and relationship builder who can work independently using the resources available to deliver online and offline campaigns. A passion for creating and working with the team to build eye-catching content will be vital, as will communication with key stakeholders and management of external agencies.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in defining, building and measuring multi-channel campaigns that create demand, leads, and an excellent customer experience to help drive business growth.
- Identify, plan and create multi-channel and account based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- Work with key stakeholders to build a client and demand generation campaign plan in line with company strategic goals
- Collate, report and analyze campaign performance against company KPIs
- Acquire, enrich and segment data with the intent to personalize campaign content
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Work with internal and external teams to ensure that planned marketing campaigns are delivered based on approved briefs and budgets.
- Develop and optimize nurturing automation programs
- Oversee the quality of the campaign content created to ensure that brand identity is adhered to
- Plan, execute and manage internal and external events
- Work closely with strategic partners and external agencies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience ideally in the B2B technology/software industry
- Proven track record of executing multi-channel campaigns including data segmentation, keyword research, PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media and direct marketing
- Previous experience with account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns
- HubSpot guru desired but not essential!
- Understanding of marketing tools Adobe Cloud Suite, Google Analytics & ON24.
- Previous experience delivering nurturing automation programs
- Experience creating campaign reports against company KPIs and industry benchmarks and optimizing performance
- A desire to build a long-term career in the technology industry
- Exceptional copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to run campaigns autonomously and collaboratively within a team
Pay & Benefits:
The salary range for this role is from $70,000 – $90,000 USD + a variable compensation component based on individual, team, and company performance metrics.
Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. As a remote-first company, we strive to consider each candidate’s job-related skills, location, experience, relevant education or training to determine individual base salary. Your Global Talent Partner will share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.
Generous leave policy. This includes your birthday off & a day off to volunteer
401K with 4% employer match after 1 year of employment
100% Medical/Dental/Vision coverage for the employee & 70% for dependents
Basic/voluntary insurance and AD&D
Long term disability leave
Monthly wellness stipend
Note to candidates:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Sapphire is unable to provide sponsorship to applicants for work visas.