Callahan Financial Planning Company: Client Service Associate (Remote Available)
Headquarters: Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Note: This position is available in a full-time or part-time capacity
Callahan Financial Planning is seeking to hire a client service associate who has experience working in financial services and with individual clients in a high-quality service environment. This is a non-exempt, hourly pay position, with the wage based on the applicant’s experience.
This position is an opportunity to gain valuable experience in wealth management and personal finance, working directly with very nice families that you’ll come to know well and a small team spread across the western U.S. Your work can be performed from your home or an office in the markets we serve (the San Francisco Bay Area in California, the Denver metro in Colorado, and the Omaha/Lincoln metro in Nebraska).
Someone entering this role has growth potential as our company expands, as we seek to expand in areas of client service, operations, financial planning, investment management, income tax, and other areas, and has the opportunity to potentially transfer to other locations we serve in the future, too.
Callahan Financial Planning provides holistic financial planning and investment advice with a special fee-only service model, ensuring there are no conflicts of interest with clients. A typical employee interacts with a wide variety of new and different software platforms that often change to adapt to competitive pressures and our own fast growth.
A qualified candidate would be responsible for:
- Write/manage emails and place/receive calls from clients, media, staff, and others
- Manage the reception and shared office areas to ensure in-person, telephone and online client communications are of the highest quality to the public
- Maintain and assist in the management of all necessary office and client records and their compilation, including taking detailed notes and conducting business with confidentiality
- Assist in maintaining the maintenance and appearance of the office and its facilities
- Greet, interact with and answer calls for current and prospective clients with inquiries about their financial plan or potentially becoming a client
- Assist and support other financial planning staff members as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by team and supervisor
Our team members generally exhibit these competencies:
- Problem Solving and Adaptability
- Creative problem solving skills and regular fluency of new ideas
- Quick thinking and flexibility in response to rapid change
- Active learning and deductive reasoning
- Drive for continuous improvement in self, processes, and tasks
- Ability to accept constructive criticism and parry distractions smoothly
- Analytical and Strategic Thinking
- Highly analytical and critical thinker
- Strong decision-making ability
- Ability to synthesize large amount of information
- Communication and Behavioral Navigation
- Compassionate and caring for others
- Strong behavioral/interpersonal navigation ability
- Ability to relate and empathize genuinely and professionally
- Professional and Technical Knowledge
- Strong subject knowledge of personal financial planning and income taxes in the U.S.
- Knowledge of a broad range of other personal financial topics/matters that may apply to individuals/families
- Productivity, Organization, and Task Management
- Ability to work autonomously and with discipline to initiate action alone
- Well organized and task-oriented
- Attentive to the bigger picture and careful to avoid a narrow perspective
All candidates applying to work with us should:
- Hold competencies generally consistent with those outlined in this description
- Be passionate about personal financial planning, and understand and value the difference a fee-only financial planning approach makes (service without a salesperson)
- Be willing to assist and interact with clients (or prospective clients) to provide support with all their financial questions
- Aspire to be a part of building a financial planning company that’s never been built before
- Share our company’s core values
- 2+ years of experience interacting with clients in a high-quality service environment is required
- 1 year or more of past experience in personal financial planning, wealth management, tax preparation, or banking is preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree or greater is preferred, but not required for applicants with sufficient relevant experience to this position (students are encouraged to apply for this opening, with promotion opportunities available within our growing company)
Learn more about our culture, core values, benefits offered and more at our website.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/callahan-financial-planning-company-client-service-associate-remote-available