Call Center Representative/Customer Service
Pierremont Mortgage is your best option. Pierremont Mortgage offers the full digital processing of your application, including a secure customer portal to manage your application and immediate loan approval issued within our local office. Pierremont Mortgage offers the most competitive interest rates in the marketplace with minimal costs.
We are looking for talented people who strive for excellence and have a passion for helping others. Our business casual environment in our beautiful new facility makes it all the more enjoyable to be in this guest support role.
As a Call Center/Customer Service Representative you will get to:
- Answer phone calls in a professional and timely manner from customers across the country
- Enter in customer’s contact information and process their orders
- Provide expertise on products: annuals, perennials, roses, herbs, fruits/vegetables, bulbs and many more (don’t worry, we will train you on this)
- Enter orders that were mailed or faxed-in
- Answer e-mail inquires
How do you know you will make a stellar Call Center/Customer Service Representative? If you have:
- Strong communication skills and positive interpersonal skills
- Comfortable navigating on a computer and previous data entry experience (if you can shop online, you can enter our orders!)
- Persistence to continue to take phone calls during high call volumes
- Previous experience working in a customer service or call center environment, helpful
As a Call Center/Customer Service Rep you will enjoy:
- Great first shift hours, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, with overtime hours available during our peak season. Part-time hours available but employees must be able to work on Mondays.
- Discounts on merchandise at five Garden Centers in Wisconsin
- A casual and family friendly working environment
- The opportunity to chat with gardening lovers across the county
This is a Seasonal Position anticipated to last until June 2021. Employees are encouraged to apply for full-time positions as they become available within our organization or transfer to different departments when work slows down in June.
If you are interested in joining our Call Center team, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your current resume or stop in person and apply.
Pay Range : $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place