Headquarters: Orlando, FL
Are you keenly familiar with going above and beyond for a client and doing whatever it takes to deliver world-class service? If so, this job is for you. This position will be part of our customer-facing support team; the ultimate goal for this role is to continue strengthening the experience customers have when interacting with Cables and Sensors. We expect every contact a customer makes with our company to be outstanding and significantly above industry standards. Strong communication skills and radiantly positive disposition will help us to retain customers with an experience that sets us apart and keeps them loving us.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department procedures.
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partner with the business development team to exceed customer’s service expectations and increase sales
- Maintain and update company process documentation.
- Have a strong relationship with our customers and provide value at every touchpoint.
- Outstanding customer focus, the capability to provide stellar experiences and interactions
- Problem solving and analysis, be able to resolve minor problems and make the appropriate decisions to satisfy customers.
- Time management, the capability to be efficient with time, dedicate efforts where they matter.
- Multi-tasking, be capable of managing multiple calls, emails and an onslaught of information during times when pressure increases and be able to manage them calmly and error-free.
- Communication proficiency, great communication skills both verbally on the phone and in writing by email. Demonstrate high attention for detail in grammar and spelling
- Teamwork orientation, capable of working with a remote team, being involved and enjoying a friendly and warm work environment.
- Technical capacity, fluent with the use of online tools, desktop software, and mobile apps.
- Ability to follow guidelines of standard operating procedures.
- Capacity to make decisions, being able to identify when to request assistance from a supervisor vs. a self-made decision.
This job is a remote position. All office and computer equipment required to perform its duties will be provided by C&S. A dedicated, private, quiet location with a strong wired internet connection at home will be required for this position. Background noises should be strictly monitored as a professional environment must be communicated over the phone.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position available immediately. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, we currently operate on the East Coast and may be looking to extend our business hours.
Minimal travel is expected for this position. Typically, our team meets once or twice per year in Florida for team meetings; these trips or other training-related travel is required.
Required Education and Experience
- Customer service experience is preferred but not required.
- Strong experience in environments where multitasking is required
- Experience following and executing complex and detailed procedures
- Background in data entry/management
- Proven attention to detail. To show off this skill, when applying for this position through email, be sure to make the subject line “Your New Customer Experience Team Member”
- Strong computer skills, emphasis in the use of online tools (Salesforce or others, for example), Excel and Outlook
- Strong grammar and typing skills
- Excellent time management with little to no supervision
Optional but Preferred Experience
- Experience in healthcare, or better, medical parts
Please note this job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive list of duties, activities, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties may change at any time with or without notice. Because C&S is a small, growing company, it will be expected for every position in the company to occasionally perform tasks that are beyond their job description.
Position Reports to
Erica Reisinger, Customer Experience Manager
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com, no cover letter required. In the body of your email, please briefly answer the questions below.
- Why would you be a great fit for this position? What qualities, skills, and experience could you contribute to the team?
- If your friends had to describe you in three words, which three words would they choose?
- At Cables and Sensors, our company culture is extremely important. What qualities do you look for in a company’s culture?
- What was the best customer service experience you’ve ever had? Why did it leave this impression on you?
- What’s a new skill you learned recently and how did you learn it?
- Please upload a 30 second to 1 minute video introducing yourself and sharing anything else you’d like to say. You can either attach the video to the email or provide a youtube link.
Deadline for submissions is March 19th 2021
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/cables-and-sensors-customer-experience-representative-2