Brilliant: Creative Partner (Creative Account Manager)
03/23/21 11:49 am Marketing 0 Comments
Headquarters: Fully Remote (SF, Chicago)
Help bring brands to life as a Creative Partner at Brilliant.
Creative Partners are at the core of what makes Brilliant special. Work with our clients help them design and produce creative branded products, achieve marketing goals and delight their customers and colleagues with better branded products and flawlessly executed campaigns.
The Creative Partner is equal parts Account Manager and Creative Project Manager. The role is also a little bit of each of the following:
- Creative Direction
- Shopping and Retail Trend Analysis
- Vendor Management
- Customer Service
- Exception Handling
Successful candidates are tech-savvy, have excellent communication skills, a good eye and a passion for ecommerce, retail trends and creative, well-designed physical products.
You will work closely with our clients to develop creative solutions, source and select products, coordinate production logistics, and manage projects from end to end. You will get to know your clients deeply over time, learn about their businesses and brands, and become their trusted partner in creating impactful branded merchandise, packaging, and our technology and services solutions to help them achieve their goals in marketing, sales / account-based marketing, HR, events and more. You will interface with Brilliant designers, our tech team and our vendors to deliver better branded products to our clients.
- 2-4 years* of full-time experience in account management and/or project management
- People-person with lots of empathy
- Strong customer service mentality + positive attitude
- Detail oriented and organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good eye for design
- Tech savvy
*Candidates with less experience are welcome to apply — we will consider your application for our Creative Associate role.
- You love branding, design and retail — you will ultimately be selling prospective clients on Brilliant and our mission to bring their brands to life through impactful branded merchandise, creative packaging and thoughtful collateral
- #remotelife: You love the freedom remote work brings, and you know that with great freedom comes great responsibility. You’re ready for both
- $65-85k DOE
- Open vacation / PTO policy
- $3k a year in healthcare reimbursement through our QSEHRA program
- 401k plan and profit sharing
- Annual company-wide winter break and summer weekend
- Monthly personal holiday (the Brilliant Self Care Day ✨ )
We are a small, nimble team. You will have room to grow in your role, manage others, take on additional responsibilities, or focus on specific skills as desired. Opportunities available to work on company branding, content creation, email marketing, software product management, ops, reporting, buying, merchandise planning if interested.
We are a remote company, so you can be based anywhere in North America and should be enthusiastic about working remotely.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/brilliant-creative-partner-creative-account-manager-1