At Big Health, our mission is to help millions back to good mental health by providing fully digital, non-drug options for the most common mental health conditions. Our digital therapeutics — Sleepio for insomnia, Daylight for anxiety, and SparkRx for depression — provide treatment anytime, anywhere.
In pursuit of our mission, we’ve pioneered the first at-scale digital therapeutic business model, in partnership with some of the most prominent global healthcare organizations, including CVS Health and the UK’s NHS. Through product innovation, robust clinical evaluation, and a commitment to equity at scale, we are designing the next generation of medicine and the future of mental health care.
Over the next 5-10 years, digital therapeutics (DTx) will transform the delivery of health care worldwide, providing access to safe and effective evidence-based treatments to billions. Big Health is in a prime position to take the lead in this transformation.
Big Health is a remote-first company, and this role can be based anywhere in the US. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the job requirements.
As a member of the Commercial team, you’ll report to the Director of Product Marketing and work closely with the marketing and sales teams. The Associate Brand Designer will bring our offerings to life with the goal of accelerating a pipeline of opportunities while enhancing the Big Health brand.
- Graphic Design: Create visually stunning and effective designs for various marketing materials, including but not limited to, print collateral, digital assets, social media graphics, and promotional items.
- Brand Identity: In partnership with Marketing leadership, support the creation and maintenance of a cohesive and compelling brand identity that reflects our company values and resonates with our target audience.
- Collaboration: Work collaboratively with marketing, product, and other cross-functional teams to ensure brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- Conceptualization: Generate innovative ideas and concepts for brand campaigns, product launches, and other marketing initiatives.
- Market Research: Stay informed about industry trends, competitors, and design innovations to ensure our brand remains fresh and relevant.
- Feedback and Iteration: Gather feedback from stakeholders and iterate on designs to refine and enhance visual communication.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years prior experience as a Brand Designer with a strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects
- Proficiency in industry-standard design software (e.g., Adobe Creative Suite, Figma).
- Excellent understanding of design principles, design thinking and ideation, typography, color theory, and layout. Experience with story boarding and motion design is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present and articulate design concepts.
Life at Big Health:
- Be part of a team that includes clinical psychologists, software engineers, business leaders and even a former professional magician [shh… it’s a secret].
- Surround yourself with the smartest, most enthusiastic and dedicated people you’ll ever meet, but who listen well, learn from their mistakes and when things go wrong, generously pull together to help each other out.
- Check out our values – they’re a living, breathing part of our culture.
- Enjoy benefits including a generous vacation policy, professional development fund, flexible working locations and more.
- Competitive salary packages including stock options
Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Big Health participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with Form I-9 information from all new employees to confirm that they are authorized to work in the U.S. Big Health does not use E-Verify to pre-screen applicants.