Blexr: Head of UX
04/01/21 7:35 am Design 0 Comments
Blexr is looking for a Head of UX to lead our user experience function. Our chosen candidate will build and coach a team of empowered product designers and researchers that are fanatical about solving user problems. They will help formulate a winning strategy for our portfolio of products while fostering a culture of user centricity, collaboration, truth seeking and experimentation, taking it from an early to an advanced maturity.
In the world of gambling affiliation and product comparison, the candidate will be tasked improving business outcomes, shaping unique value propositions, while meeting the demands of our users in a competitive, yet undeveloped industry. This industry suits a candidate ready to unleash their disruptive thinking.
In your first 12 months you can expect to take on the challenges below:
- Improve our users’ experience in a way that leads to significant growth in company revenue.
- Assess, build, develop an empowered product design and research team that will collaborate cross functionally to ensure the success of our growth plans (including org design, coaching, meta execution, career progression and accountability models).
- Meaningfully contribute strategically to our planning process across our portfolio of products, from vision to strategy to OKRs to roadmap to continuous discovery/delivery to agile ceremonies and reviews.
- Improve user’s affinity with our core product by creating a unique value proposition by understanding user needs through product discovery which enables innovation.
- Build, maintain and contributing to a successful launch of a design system and website redesign.
- Help launch/re-launch two new exciting product comparison sites in competitive spaces in the first 12 months by contributing to UX, value proposition/branding based on market and user research.
Skills / Experience
- Experience in modern product management and design philosophy.
- Ability to work office hours for a CET time zoned company.
- Has coached and led a design team in a cross functional environment.
- Has similar experience to achieve the responsibilities above.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/blexr-head-of-ux