Biteable: Sales Operations Manager
02/24/21 10:46 am Sales 0 Comments
Headquarters: United States
Hello. Biteable here. We’re always looking for great talent around the world and would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, and we’d love to stay in touch and reach out if there’s a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Biteable!
A little about Biteable
Biteable is an online video tool that puts the power of making a video in your hands. We enable you to create a video from scratch using our broad library of animations and footage.
Since launching in 2014, the goal has been to make top-quality videos possible for everyone with a tool that’s sublimely simple. We have created a community of over 7 million users, rendered more than 12 million videos, and raised $10 million in venture capital.
At Biteable we’re committed to the happiness of our employees. We love it when everyone feels supported, and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is scattered around the globe from Denver to Salt Lake City to Sydney and lots of places in between. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us. We treat each other like adults, and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families (and pets) are part of our daily lives, and we like that they often turn up on our video calls. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
Biteable is a bit of a rarity in that everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, they use words like these to describe their colleagues: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
All About you:
- 5+ years of experience in RevOps and Sales Ops, data analytics, or business operations
- Eye strain. Highly proficient in Excel and Google Sheets
- Tools, but not a tool. Experience managing and implementing sales tools
- Dreams about CRMs at night
- Got the Code. Some SQL / programming skills preferred
- Math. Understanding of predictive modeling
- Extremely comfortable creating reports out of business systems such as Stripe or Close.com
- Direct experience synthesizing information from multiple sources and using data to create recommendations and identify areas of risk
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated and resourceful; finds ways to solve problems when the path to a solution is not obvious
About the role/responsibilities:
- Be a nerd. Solve complex business problems for the sales and finance orgs through data analysis and research
- Oil the program. Streamline sales and finance systems to help teams work more efficiently and smarter
- Support the execution of our rhythms of business including quarterly/monthly forecasting, pipeline reviews, and content on growth for leadership meetings
- One team, one goal. Work closely with the finance and sales management to build, document, and deploy streamlined systems and processes to increase effectiveness across the sales org
- Work with BI to identify, track, and report metrics to establish a single source of truth to measure, baseline, and optimize the activities of the sales and finance organization
- Work with all revenue teams to build dashboards, reports, and forecasting tools to improve revenue predictability
- Be the point person of our revenue, compensation, and sales pipeline data sources
How to Apply
We want you to start soon. Apply via the link, and tell us why you and Biteable are a match made in heaven. We’ll review your application and then set up informal interviews with a handful of candidates.
We’ve got our fingers crossed that you’re one of them — we’re rooting for you.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/biteable-sales-operations-manager