Unifin Inc is a BPO company with multiple operations in North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific Region. The company recently established its operations in the Philippines and we are looking for an extraordinary talent who will be part of our pioneer and diverse team. Are you passionate about joining a start-up company where opportunities are unlimited? Do you love taking challenges and making your brilliant ideas into reality? Be one of us, and be part of our success story!
Your role as a Banking Customer service representative,
- Responsible for handling inbound calls from customer’s inquiries and complaints in a Financial / Bank Services environment.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, compassionate, and professional attitude toward customers at all times. Resolve service problems like customer complaints, cause of the problem, etc.
- Ensure that customer queries are answered to their satisfaction and in a timely manner.
- Address customer’s concerns related to the services and provide the best solutions for their needs via a variety of communication channels that could include email, chat, or social channels.
- Escalate any customer complaints to the Operations Supervisor when needed and ensure solutions have been sorted out efficiently.
- Accurate and complete information using our communication methods is needed for this role.
For you to become a successful candidate for this role
- Have at least 1 year of BPO experience.
- An innate drive to provide excellent customer service.
- Finished high school education.
- Strong interpersonal and comprehension skills.
- Capable of handling escalated situations, remittances, and disputes.
- Excellent communication and demonstrable probing and problem-solving skills.
- Can fluently speak both English and Spanish
Temporary Work from Home Requirements:
Laptop or Desktop specs:
At least 2.0 GHz Processor (I3, I5, I7 or dual-core & up processor)
At least 8 GB of RAM80 GB HD space with 20GB
Available FreeOne available USB PortUSB Headset (combo Mic and Headset with noise-canceling)
Internet access by Cable or Fiber (DSL, Satellite, etc. is not permitted)Min download Speed of 10mbps and Upload 2mbps
Hardwired into the PC/Laptop (wireless internet access not permitted)
At UNIFIN, we understand that our corporate success starts by attracting the right people, developing and mentoring those that show potential, and taking steps to retain and promote our top performers.
We believe in our employees and invest in providing the best growth opportunities. Promotions at UNIFIN are based on merit, past performance, and leadership potential. We recognize our top employees and help them succeed.
When you join UNIFIN, you do more than joining a company. You become part of a talented team and self-driven individuals dedicated to bringing success to the Company and their lives.
Do you think you fit all of this? Click the apply button now!