Awesome Motive Inc.: Live Chat Sales Specialist (Remote)
03/15/21 2:53 pm Sales 0 Comments
Headquarters: West Palm Beach, FL
Purpose of Position
We’re pleased to be searching for the next member of our Growth Team: a Live Chat Sales Specialist. You’ll help curious business owners understand how OptinMonster can help them grow their lists, leads and sales and to turn those conversations into sales. You are motivated by helping small businesses win, and win more often.
💡 Interested in applying?
🔍 Please read/follow the next steps outlined in “How to Apply” at the bottom of this listing.
Attention to detail is one of our core values! This is your chance to stand out 🙂
The Live Chat Sales Specialist reports to the Growth Team Supervisor. This is a sales and marketing position, not a technical support role. Your primary KPIs will be the number and value of sales made, and chat happiness.
Skills you’ll need to succeed in this role:
- You have demonstrated experience in a sales position where your performance was measured by the volume of sales you produced.
- You understand that what seems easy to you might seem like a technical nightmare to a prospect and you won’t make them feel bad for feeling that way.
- You will become an OptinMonster expert. You’ll take initiative to use our existing resources and team to master it technically AND to understand the business use cases for it. After all, you can’t sell what you don’t know.
- You are more marketing minded than you are technical, but it would be helpful if you already know some CSS/HTML. If you don’t, it’s not a dealbreaker because you’ll be willing to learn what it is. You aren’t intimidated by learning new things.
- You’ve used a Content Management Software like WordPress, or another website software like Wix, SquareSpace, Shopify, etc… OptinMonster is software for converting the traffic that comes to a website, so it will be helpful if you’ve administered a website before.
- You have used an email marketing platform or CRM like Constant Contact, MailChimp, Drip, ConvertKit or Hubspot in the past. That’s important since one of the primary uses of OptinMonster is to grow a company’s email list.
- You can write and speak conversational English very well and are excellent at thoroughly explaining complicated things in a simple way.
- You type at least 55 words per minute with 95% accuracy. You’ll be tested on this before we interview.
- You are able to work between the hours of 3PM and 11PM ET. While our entire Growth team is distributed around the world, at this time we need further coverage at these times.
What you’ll do as a Live Chat Sales Specialist:
- During your first 3 months, you’ll spend the majority of your time learning about OptinMonster so you can accurately answer questions about it. You’ll also shadow our Senior Live Chat Specialists and start chatting with visitors directly.
- After that, you’ll spend 70-80% of your time chatting with visitors to our website via our chat software (LiveChatInc) and eventually, through Zoom if you feel like a live call could help close a sale.
- With the rest of your time, you’ll work on one small “rock” each quarter. A rock is a project that helps move us move closer to accomplishing our annual goals. You’ll have input into what rocks you’re assigned.
- You’ll use a consultative selling approach to guide visitors through the decision to purchase OptinMonster.
- When appropriate, you’ll recommend upgrades, or cross-sell other AwesomeMotive products.
- You’ll participate in Growth Team meetings weekly. Your voice will genuinely inform the OptinMonster marketing plan and product roadmap, so it’s important to share your thoughts. Your input will help us make sure we understand the questions visitors ask.
- You’ll help identify new product opportunities by listening for inquiries about features or solutions we don’t offer yet. It’s up to you to collect and thoroughly document feature requests so that you can most effectively represent our customers’ goals when we review feature requests.
- You’ll also help beta test features yourself.
- You’ll use your natural curiosity to learn more about marketing and sales, and to grow your understanding of how businesses want to use OptinMonster. You’ll freely share what you’ve learned with the rest of the team.
- You’ll redirect existing OptinMonster customers to Product Success or Billing with grace, helping to de-escalate any frustrations and reassure them that the proper team will handle their issue swiftly.
- The hardest thing about this role is being able to control the conversation and turn it towards a sale, rather than simply answering the question the visitor asked.
You will use the following tools frequently. You will take it upon yourself to utilize our documentation and theirs to learn how to use them if you’re not already familiar with them. You’ll ask for help quickly when you need help:
- Screencasting software like Droplr or Zoom
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience working and communicating remotely.
- Experience using OptinMonster or other similar tools.
- Created your own website and content for it (even if it was just a hobby).
What we offer
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, Canada, Ukraine, India, Pakistan, Singapore and more.
- Unlimited PTO after 90 days of employment. We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need, as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Custom branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat when COVID is over).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
Location and Hours
This is a remote position – our team is spread around the globe!
- Personal computer with strong, reliable internet access.
- Work hours of 3PM – 11PM ET.
- Ability to participate in video meetings online with visitors during your work hours.
At Awesome Motive, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. Awesome Motive is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
How to apply?
If you think you’re a good fit for everything shared above, then please submit your application!
Please clearly include the following in your cover letter:
- Your previous sales experience and sales goals you met, including your approach to working with team members.
- A bit about yourself and why you should be considered. Team culture is very important to us, so in addition to your experience and qualifications, please help us to see your personality/get to know who you are. Bonus points if you decide to share a video of yourself.
- Profile links if available (Your website, sites where you’ve written guest posts, WordPress.org, GitHub, or any social accounts you feel are relevant to this role that you’d like us to see).
- In three sentences or less, in your own words, tell us how you think OptinMonster helps small businesses. If you skip this part, you will not be considered for the role.
Also note, don’t forget to proofread before submitting. Check spelling, capitalization, etc. This is your chance to make your application stand out 🙂
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch shortly.
Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you!
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/awesome-motive-inc-live-chat-sales-specialist-remote