AvenueHQ: Delivery Manager
03/17/21 9:45 am Product Management 0 Comments
Headquarters: Vancouver, BC
Deadline for submissions: Midnight, Monday 29th March.
The delivery manager (lead) is accountable for effective delivery of all new products & services, and responsible for empowering our teams to regularly identify and capture opportunities to deliver more value for clients.
We are looking for someone to lead our ongoing agile transformation, iterating on our delivery model so that teams can focus more efforts and energy on work that creates value at scale for clients.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the Director of Product to deliver Avenue’s roadmap.
- Champion agile ways of working taking ownership of our delivery framework and agile ceremonies.
- Build capability & excellence across the organisation through coaching & mentoring other team members, and leading a learning agenda.
- Work with team members across the organisation to continuously improve how we are organized in order to maximise the value we delivery to clients.
Avenue uses a competency based approach to personal development and hiring. Competencies are broad qualities that guide success in a role and within a career path. They are the amalgamation of behaviours, skills, experience and ability. At Avenue, we’ve defined 9 core competencies that are consistent across all roles.
Questions during the interview stage will focus around the key competencies for this role, these are:
Performance & Delivery:
Problem solving, productivity, self organisation
Skill level required: Adept
- Demonstrate excellent delivery practice through working with the design & engineering teams to deliver Avenue’s product roadmap.
- Support Avenue’s multidisciplinary teams in their project delivery. Maintain a consistent momentum across these teams with a focus on outcomes for performance.
- Showcase superb problem solving skills, adeptly tackle key risks and complex barriers. Support other team members to unblock projects through developing their problem solving skills.
Empathy, collaboration & communication
Skill level required: Adept
- Be the visible face of agile at Avenue, championing agile ways of working and employing strong communication skills to engage the whole company.
- Create and develop a delivery community of pratice.
- Mentor team members to build their capabilities. Showcase excellence and celebrate progress from across the organization.
Understanding Context, Decision Making, Flexibility & Adaptability
Skill level required: Experienced
- Identify strategic opportunities & threats, work with team members from across the organization to address them.
- Own Avenue’s delivery framework, continiously itterating in service of delivering more value to clients.
- Understand the market context and facilitate effective prioritization to focus Avenue’s efforts.
Due to the nature of this role candidates will also need to demonstrate their knowledge of and passion for agile practices (for example, SCRUM, Kanban, Lean, Lean Startup, rapid prototyping etc.)
This can be demonstrated through lived experience and/or through certain qualifications.
- Pace of delivery
- Value of work delivered
- Employee Engagement levels
- Customer satisfaction (NPS, lost MRR, upsell revenue)
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
- An annual salary of CA$65,000.
- Awesome benefits delivered through League.com’s digital platform, giving you flexibility, choice and control. Extended coverage for both medical and dental, plus your own lifestyle (gym, workout gear, ski pass) and health spending accounts (massage, chiropractor, glasses etc…)
- The right tools for the job (Macbook, $500 home office stipend, $40/month internet allowance)
- Collaborative, distributed working environment.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/avenuehq-delivery-manager