Salary $55,000 – $65,000
Welcome to The Marketing Practice. We’re not just an agency; we’re the trendsetters in the integrated era of B2B, armed with a global team of 400 B2B specialists ready to unlock your potential. Our clients include the biggest names in the tech universe. We’re talking partnerships with the trailblazers and the disruptors – working with them across the entire funnel to achieve the kind of growth that turns heads and wins awards.
We thrive on identifying, recruiting, and nurturing talents and you’re next on our list! We trust you to manage your own time, we help you amplify your skills and create a career that not only defines success but reflects the genuine joy of mastering your craft.
What we are looking for
Our creative team is looking for a full-time Associate Creative Technologist who thinks big and creates cutting-edge work digital experiences. This person will provide a unique perspective, push boundaries, and create engaging experiences that grab attention and compel action. Our Creative Technologist will assist in bridging the gap between Creative and Technology, helping to adhere to digital best practices within TMP. If you’re a hybrid designer/developer focused on the front end, you’ll find the work interesting and challenging If you’re smart and focused, and you thrive on creating work that approaches problems in unique ways, read on.
What you will do
- Conceive and execute interfaces, user flows, animations, etc. in digital channels
- Integrate user-first thinking throughout execution and drive clear alignment with program strategies
- Consistently deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced agency environment
- Take initiative and provide ownership over the work and its results
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team of account leads, project managers, designers, writers, creative directors, etc.
Who you are:
- Shows a fundamental expertise in web design and the creative process with a deep passion for both code and creativity
- Collaborates with designers, writers, and other roles from inception through execution
- Demonstrates a developed visual vocabulary (layout, typography, design)
- Identifies illustration and photographic styles best suited to the project or brand and communicates choices in a compelling way
- Understands principles of information architecture and effectively translates wireframes into designs
- Experience with Twitter Bootstrap, Responsive Web Development, and WordPress
- Experience with version control (Git)
- Experience with coding cross-client, responsive HTML emails
- Experience with low-code creation tools (Vev, Hubspot, Folloze, etc.)
- Capacity to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines while working across numerous verticals and project types
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other developers, designers, and managers throughout the creation lifecycle
What you will need:
- Agency experience with a digital design and technology focus preferred
- Motion graphics knowledge
- Ability to bring ideas to life through the execution of interactive experiences
- Familiarity with CSS pre-processors and build tools
What we offer in return:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: Health is a priority worth investing in. We empower every employee to take charge of their health by providing comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance so they can perform at their best ability.
- Pre-tax flexible spending account (FSA) – healthcare, dependent care, and transit available: We are committed to saving you money as we provide high-quality healthcare that is as flexible and diverse as our team.
- 4% 401(k) contribution with no vesting period: We are invested in our employee’s careers. Each individual has the opportunity to build a future for themselves through a 401k, and we see that as a success for the company as well.
- Plentiful paid time off: Each employee has the freedom to choose how long they want to be away from work. We recommend at least 20 days of PTO, so employees can fully rest and avoid burnout.
- Sick leave (15 days annually): Illnesses are taken seriously at The Marketing Practice. We provide 15 days of sick leave so employees can take their time to make a full recovery before returning to work.
- Holiday shutdown (December 26th – 29th): As the whole company shuts down for a few days, you can celebrate the holidays with loved ones.
- Parental leave:
- Primary caregiver: 12 weeks full pay and then 12 weeks 50% pay
- Secondary caregiver: 12 weeks full pay
- Access to Unmind: Our well-being platform, including access to therapists and coaches
- Employer-funded life, AD&D & disability insurance: The Marketing Practice offers all employees life and AD&D insurance and makes sure you and your loved ones are protected in times of need.
- Fertility care: Parents working here have full support from us to seek fertility care. We partner with Carrot to provide the best care for any family-forming journey you would like to follow.
- Company getaways: Whether it is a local office holiday party or a full-blown international trip, we believe in bonding through quality time spent together as a team.
We are currently eligible to hire within these US states:
CA, CO, FL, IL, NY, NJ, OH, TX, and WA.
Diversity equals increased creativity, which equals better results for all. We’re committed to equality of opportunity and applications from all individuals are encouraged. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please don’t hesitate to let us know.