Amie: Product Engineer (Web)
03/15/21 9:47 am Programming 0 Comments
Headquarters: Berlin, but actually remote
🤩 We are Amie
– Amie is the joyful productivity app. We combine your to-dos and calendar. We have everything you need, and nothing that could get in the way. Our products are available across all platforms.
– Great design is our biggest inspiration. We care about details and look for inspirations all across the world. If you’ve thought “I understand design but can’t put it into action” before, this is the right environment for you to get there.
– Tenthousands of users have already signed up for the Amie waitlist. We obsess about their needs and spend a big chunk of our time speaking to them.
– We are backed by the investors behind Spotify and Klarna. We count on 16 angel investors that can help us in tricky situations.
🔧 The position
– You’ll be the third Product Engineer (Web) and get to build on top of our already established work.
– You’ll work on the web app built with React, Next.js and TypeScript.
– Over the next years we’ll build up a bigger team around you.
– This is a UI/UX heavy position. We have a very custom UI and iterate on animations until they feel really right.
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
– You’ve built web apps using React. We are building everything using React, Next.js and TypeScript
– You’ve built and maintained products with consumer or SaaS audiences. You love to build things for scale and have seen that in your past experience.
– You enjoy building pixel-perfect experiences. We care a lot about the details. And so we keep on refining things until they are close to perfection.
– You enjoy building a product from scratch. This means high involvement in the design process and understanding customer wants.
– You love learning technologies as you go. You always want to find the right tool for the job; and not only follow what you already know.
– You care about more than engineering quality. Whatever you do, needs to have business impact. You can make trade-offs between speed and quality.
– Bonus: You’re fluent with GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Docker.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/amie-product-engineer-web