AlphaSights: Back End Software Engineer
04/07/21 6:23 am Design 0 Comments
Headquarters: London, United Kingdom
This position is eligible for remote working opportunities within the United Kingdom.
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Back End Role
AlphaSights’ Back End Engineers build features across our ecosystem of products and services, both internal and client facing. As a back end engineer, you will remove pain-points, optimise workflows, and enhance the intelligence and capabilities of our systems. You’ll work closely with a variety of people in the business to arrive at the best solution, immediately see the impact of your work, and get feedback directly from users.
We’re looking for people who are interested in building software systems to an incredibly high standard, comfortable working across multiple languages, and learn quickly when new technologies are introduced. We care more about your engineering skill versus your deep knowledge of a particular language or framework.
Learn more about Tech at AlphaSights in this video.
Learn more about our Engineering Team on our website.
- Diagnose complex issues across various levels of the stack
- Improve the performance of our applications
- Improve developer tooling and processes
- Work in small, nimble teams
- Understand our business context deeply and leverage your engineering knowledge to propose creative solutions to problems
- Contribute to our open source projects
What We Look For
- Have 3+ years of industry experience
- Are able to write code in a high-level programming language.
- Can balance deep work with cross-team collaboration
- Enjoy writing code in a variety of languages
- See yourself as an entrepreneur as well as an engineer
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.
What You Can Expect
- You would join a dynamic, multinational, and diverse team who enjoy solving interesting problems in a collaborative environment
- We have self-taught engineers as well as graduates from top Computer Science and Engineering schools
- Your co-workers will include motivated recent graduates as well as experienced industry leaders from companies such as Google and Amazon
Don’t worry if your experience or background doesn’t match all of these areas, we believe a broad spectrum of experience provides a great perspective on solving problems in new and innovative ways and we’d love to hear from you.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/alphasights-back-end-software-engineer