Sword propels organisations on their data driven journey; where decisions are based on facts, metrics are used to motivate, data is openly shared, and trust and transparency are prioritised above all else.
In response to our continued high-growth trajectory, we have a new opening for an experienced Agile Business/Product Analyst to join the team.
The role of the Business/Product Analyst is to support the Product Owner and delivery teams, translate the customer needs into high level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems. Collaborating with a diverse range of stakeholders to successfully design, develop and support new technologies and products to deliver business outcomes in an agile environment as part of a team.
The role can be remote as long as flexible to travel to offices Perth, Leeds or Reading.
- Experience in working in agile ways of working and supporting teams through this.
- Great communication skills and ability to gather business requirements and translate to technical requirements.
- Experience in working on projects across delivery teams
- Ability to document user stories and test cases
- Experience in full lifecycle delivery including working with service introduction and creating support models
- A great team player as well as being able to work on own initiative
- Ability to plan and manage workload and integrate with others.
- Ability to identify risks and dependencies .
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Any experience Utilities would be beneficial.
Sword offers career paths in rapidly evolving technology spaces including Data & AI, Modern Managed Services, Information Management, Digital Services, Content Services, and Modern Workplace Transformation.
Our team culture is based on building inclusive teams, investing in training and development, the quality of our interactions with our customers and our position as an employer of choice in the areas in which we operate.
All Sword Group colleagues are supported and encouraged to develop their career with Sword through our personal training and development plan alongside a competitive salary, pension, private healthcare, and employee assistance programme.