Achieve: Business Development Manager
03/26/21 11:56 am Sales 0 Comments
Headquarters: United States
Do you enjoy consulting with small to medium sized business owners? Are you able to dream up solutions to the challenges that business owners tell you about? Are you looking for a B2B service you’d be proud to tell your friends and previous clients about? If it sounds like we’re describing you, we have a great opportunity for you at We Are Working.
We Are Working (under Achieve Test Prep) is a fully-managed staffing solution provider. We work with small and medium sized businesses to identify roles they need to fill, document their processes, hire qualified candidates offshore, and then train, monitor and coach the hires.
The Business Development Manager will join our talented staff in working remotely – everyone from executives to assistants work from home. We have employees across the United States and around the world. You will be responsible for closing the leads delivered through marketing efforts. You’ll also work with existing clients to expand the set of solutions we provide them.
- Earning potential of $80,000-$150,000
- Salary plus commission or commission only plans available
- Laptop loaded with all of the software you’ll need for the job
- Work 100% remote
- We provide the leads – you focus on closing
- You’ll be assigned a “Booker” to schedule your appointments and to help keep your calendar full so you can do what you do best – sell!
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years sales experience – at least 2 years in B2B sales
- Proficiency with online communication tools like Gmail, Skype, and RingCentral
- Proficiency with Google Apps such as Docs, Calendar, and Drive
- Can execute with minimal supervision
- A growth mindset and willingness to go the extra mile for the team’s success
- Willing to follow a process and also take action when it’s inefficient or broken
- Able to move quickly, multi-task, and adapt to rapid changes
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/achieve-business-development-manager