Account Support Representative
*This role is 100% remote; Pacific Standard Timezone preferred
At Filigreen, we are at the exciting intersection of cannabis and technology. We are the only licensed third-party distributor headquartered in San Francisco, the pioneering city for cannabis legalization and innovation. Our focus is heavily on development and implementation of proprietary systems, to manage a complex supply chain experiencing rapid growth and evolution. We take pride in the quality relationships we build with our brand and retail partners.
Working at Filigreen would put you in the middle of the cannabis commerce lifecycle and provide a unique perspective with great opportunities for learning and development. We work with the entire industry: suppliers, labs, retailers, community leaders, and regulatory bodies. Licensed distributors are also offered the opportunity to work in production, by packaging bulk flower into retail-ready products.
We aspire to create a safe space at the forefront of legalization, forward from the War on Drugs, with an inclusive team rooted in equity, community, and collaboration. We invite folks in all forms to apply and we embrace our differences, as this is what makes you uniquely you. Our team is the core of who we are. We encourage authenticity and openness to learning together, as we continue forging ahead in cannabis, the new frontier.
Filigreen is seeking a 100% remote, results-driven, and highly detailed team player to join our account management department. The Account Support Representative (ASR) is a key player to the service we provide our customers; like the glue between the pieces in our supply chain operations. Account support involves graceful coordination between inventory databases, data collection, order verification, and hands-on processing across the entire network.
You will be responsible for pick-up and drop-off orders for all products, along with testing coordination and in-house production work orders. As an ASR, you will interface with our brand and retail partners to ensure orders are processed accurately and efficiently. Each order will require effective communication with fellow teammates in various departments–strong communicators able to offer and receive feedback are welcome!
You are a natural and proactive problem solver and never let anything fall through the cracks. You are extremely detail orientated and are comfortable navigating ambiguity and balancing priorities. You maintain a friendly and upbeat demeanor, and use impeccable discretion with sensitive company and personal information. Your sense of presence, urgency and excellent organizational skills keep you, and therefore the team, one step ahead of the game.
- Order Management, which entails interfacing with Brand Partners, in addition to our production & warehouse teams to drive the order lifecycle from start to finish
- Work with brands and retail partners to process orders, allocate inventory & communicate any issues that arise within our proprietary Salesforce system
- Set up commercial transactions and ownership relationships accurately
- Partner with our Dispatcher on establishing and managing retail delivery days and windows, along with product pick-ups from cultivators & manufacturers
- Manage creation of Purchase Orders, Invoices, and Shipping Manifests
- Assist with product testing by working with our Lab Coordinator, who arranges onsite laboratory testing of bulk and finished product; track test status to provide updates to our brands
- Work closely with compliance team to ensure product picked and shipped to retail meets all regulatory requirements
- Accept and process brand service tickets, manage production work orders and communicate updates to our brands
- Submit product & service invoices
- Ensure compliance throughout order fulfillment process
- Supervise data entry resource(s) including training and oversight of tasks completed
- At least 4-years experience in a similar customer-facing role
- Advanced skills in Salesforce or equivalent SaaS
- Familiarity with Excel, Pivot Tables, Smartsheets or the equivalent
- Knowledge of distribution, warehousing and logistics
- Relevant experience in monitoring project progress and taking corrective action
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management
- Startup experience
- Experience using Inventory, Warehouse, and Supply Chain Management Systems
- Ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Understanding of supply chain processes and buy/sell transactions
Our industry and business has been deemed essential. We have been incredibly thoughtful and thorough when it comes to employee safety. Strict guidelines are enforced for the safety of all while on site and on route.
- 100% Remote
- Monthly employer contribution to medical benefits
- Generous PTO and paid company holidays