KOSTAL Group is a global, family-owned German company that develops market-leading solutions for the solar and automotive industries. The company was established in 1912 and employs about 20 000 people at 47 locations in 22 countries. In Hungary, KOSTAL is about to build its first business service centre to provide business support in IT, finance, procurement, master data, sales and HR fields. This will be a global centre with high value-added and complex processes which you can help to build.
The work can be managed full remotely– with time-to-time office presence – from any location in Hungary.
At KOSTAL we are building a Shared Service Center to provide quality services and operations support within KOSTAL. You will be part of this team leading our international Software Development (ABAP) IT team to ensure our shared success.
Main tasks, roles and responsibilities:
- Full-scale people management (functional and disciplinary) of a team of international IT colleagues and freelancers dealing with Software Development operations & service, estimate effort and plan and execute changes
- Organize and optimize own team’s performance and ensure that the execution of the processes are in line with all relevant guidelines
- Implement changes according to the objectives of the Service Centre
- Ensure quality and timeliness of Software Development IT service & operations processes while building strong relationships with other functions
- Ensure proper staffing and development of team personnel
- Responsibility for the development of policies and training documents
- Act as first escalation point
- Monitoring KPIs and SLAs
- Lead, coach, develop and appraise employees within the team, communicate team goals, conduct team meetings
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement in your team and meeting the target in the area and/or contribute to tower level targets
- Identify bottle necks in work processes, provide proposals on improvement opportunities, ensure implementation and track progress
- Lead assigned projects – promoting effectiveness and efficiency in day-to-day operation
- At least 1-3 years of experience in people management (spent directly developing, coaching and mentoring a team) at a multinational company or at an SSC environment.
- 5+ years of experience in ABAP programming.
- Advanced knowledge in SAP ABAP (OO).
- Talent development skills.
- Ability to motivate a team when working under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Strong people management, coordination and prioritization skills.
- Knowledge of LEAN/continuous improvement and mindset.
- Good written and verbal communication, problem-solving, influencing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to balance operational and strategic tasks.
- High logical/analytical skills, high degree of initiative and flexibility.
- Fluent English.
- Agile methodology / CHARM processes or principles are an advantage.
- SSC experience is an advantage.
- ITIL knowledge is an advantage.
Why work with us?
- Flexible working conditions with remote work possibility (in-person presence is required from time to time), you can have a real work-life balance
- Modern, newly renovated, sustainable office with parking space and bicycle storage area in the heart of Budapest
- Competitive salary, benefits and compensation packages (Medicover health insurance, bonuses, an extra day off on your birthday, eyeglasses contribution)
- Supportive, diverse and highly skilled community
- Ability to really make a difference and build new processes from scratch, you can participate in the formation and shape of the BSC processes
- KOSTAL is a dynamically developing company (10-20% yearly growth in the automotive and solar industry), an independent, family-run business which provides much flexibility
- You can enjoy our value-oriented work culture: we are down-to-earth, appreciative, inspiring and innovative
If you are looking for new challenges, we are looking for you! Shape the future of KOSTAL Hungary while building an international career at a 100+ years old German company! Our flexible working conditions and the excellent team at KOSTAL make the perfect place for your ambitions.