45/RPM : UX Designer – MX
45RPM is looking to hire a UX/Interactive Designer to join our growing team! We are a Digital Agency based in Washington, DC and Mexico City. We are a do-it-all agency, with a team of front-end and back-end developers, copywriters, designers, and project managers.
We are looking for an experienced UX designer. Your primary focus will be on developing the information architecture, user interface components, and page level designs that are the foundation of our digital projects. You will work directly with the lead strategist and development team to see these projects brought to life. So, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality is essential.
- Has 6+ years experience successfully designing complex, data driven websites at an agency or in house
- Works collaboratively with creative leads to produce digital directions, style guides, or UI kits and development to ensure that the experiences can be delivered on time and in budget
- Has an understanding of current website and ecommerce platforms
- Possesses the ability to lead the design of interactive experiences across channels
- Able to balance multiple projects and clients
- Knows when to ask for help
- Is comfortable working in Figma and other collaborative design tools
We’re Looking For Someone Who:
- Asks questions and is curious
- Loves design and technology
- Has strong English and, ideally, Spanish communication skills
- Has a strong passion to learn and develop their skill-set
- Prides themselves on an exacting attention to detail
- Is focused with a positive outlook
- Has a strong sense of humour
- Leads by example; with respect, empathy and precise attention to detail
What You’ll Be Doing
- Designing websites, landing pages, and web applications on multiple projects of varying size
- Creating reusable components and design systems for future use
- Building user journeys and wireframes that can be translated into high quality code
- Providing the framework and plan for user testing and feedback
- Working with frontend developers to deliver HTML and CSS
What We Offer
- A small, fun, and dynamic office space filled with enthusiastic young professionals — music is always playing!
- Metro-accessible office, close to great food and drink
- Relaxed dress code (with the exception of some client meetings)
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Healthcare and generous vacation policy
At 45RPM, we like to think of ourselves as a team of misfits. We’re no drama, and a little weird. But more importantly, we are uncompromising in our commitment to provide the best possible service to our clients, and need people ready to honor that. Our work is demanding, but when you love the people you’re doing it for (and with) – it’s incredibly fulfilling.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/45-rpm-ux-designer-mx