Modsy is a fast growing, San Francisco-based startup that is reinventing the way we design and shop for our homes. Leveraging ground-breaking 3D technology and a seamless customer experience, Modsy guides you through a few simple steps to capture, redesign, and transform your home. You receive back a catalog quality lifelike version of your room rendered in 3D that is fully shoppable based on your style, budget, and functional needs. The future of home design and furniture buying is changing and Modsy is leading the way.
As a company, Modsy is pioneering a remote-first, distributed team culture. We pride ourselves in our inclusive, diverse environment where exceptional talent helps our customers create their dream home.
The 3D Product Placement Specialist role is for a remote, full-time contractor in Modsy’s 3D Operations department.
This project requires the specialist to ingest product request entries from CRM platforms and field requests for specific products to support customer design experience, as well as check the database for items following SOP Prioritization (Size, Color, Style), and source 3D products from inventory according to details and configuration. In addition, manage a queue, prioritizing according to due dates and SLA requirements, and maintain a high standard of organization to ensure the work is completed within a 48 hour turnaround time metric.
A 5 day work week is required (Preferred Monday-Friday, but flexibility is available).
Compensation is based on processed volumes.
- Previous experience within a start-up environment preferred
- Previous experience within CRM platform
- Basic familiarity with Interior Design including popular style genomes and furniture naming conventions and types
- Proficient with Windows and/or iOS operating systems
- Typing speed 80 wpm or greater
- Able to manage productivity and prioritize tasks autonomously
- Ingesting product request entries from CRM Platforms (Heidi, Workflow)
- Checking database for items following SOP Prioritization (Size, Color, Style)
- Prioritization of Urgency by Room Status and Service Offering type
- Keeping the Operations team informed of any bugs in the ingestion process
- Maintain high standard of organization to ensure the props get ingested within 48 hours
- Flex support across projects ad hoc; peak seasons
Modsy is committed to bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds and perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and be their authentic self, feel a sense of community, and do great work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Modsy has raised $71M in funding from TCV, AVP, Norwest, GV, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, Comcast Ventures, Birchmere Ventures, and BBG.